• Use your available points for your purchases.
• You can pay in full for your purchase, or in part, using your available points.
• The cash value for your points will be applied to your total purchase price at checkout.
• As a shopper, you can earn points for every dollar you spend on our website.
• There are no limits on how many points you earn. The more you shop, the more points you earn.
Reward Points FAQ:
1. What is the purpose of this program?
We created this rewards program to “Thank You” for shopping on our website. The more you shop, the more points you accumulate and the bigger discount you will receive at checkout. This program is only available to you, as a valuable registered shopper with our website.
2. Do I need to enroll in the Reward Points program?
You do not have to enroll. Every qualified purchase will earn you [N] point(s) for each [$] spent.
3. Where can I find my points balance?
You can find the balance of your earned reward points by logging into your account. Sign in and proceed to the MyAccount page. Here you can check your available balance and your order history.
4. When are my reward points expiring?
Your earned reward points never expire [or, will expire after a number of months from the date of your purchase].
5. Is there a limit on how many points can I earn?
There is no limit to how many points you can earn.
6. Are there any restrictions on earning points?
Every purchase qualifies for this program and will earn you [N] point(s) for each [$] spent. However, please be advised that gift card purchases, shipping fees and sale taxes are not generating points. If coupons or promotions are available for your purchase, the points will be generated after applying these discounts.
7. Are there any restrictions on redeeming points?
You can use your points to pay for purchases once a certain minimum is reached. Please check your MyAccount page for the current minimum of points needed to start redeeming.
8. Do I have to do anything special to use my points?
No. If you accumulated points in previous purchases, your balance will be shown during the checkout process. You can simply chose to pay with points or use a part of your balance.
Acceptance of Terms